Latest Movie :

I Saved My Life And Left My Child To Die (Femme Lounge Stories)

A story written by Femme Lounge contributor. Read below
I was in the kitchen trying to make a fast dinner after a long day, when I heard gunshots at my front door. I ran out through the back door, climed on the tap attached to the wall, jumped over the fence and hid in the bushy uncompleted building beside my house. 
I could still hear gunshots from where I hid, clearly, the robbers were in my house. I was trembling were I was and couldn’t think straight until I heard my three year old daughter screaming mummy from a distance. I had put her to..continue...



Read the rest of this story and more stories like this at www.femmelounge.ng, a website for ALL Nigerian women. Femme Lounge publishes women’s take on about everything, from conceiving a child to burying an old loved one and every life experience in between.
At www.femmelounge.ng, you can read and contribute to the best of women blogs, conversations, personal stories, advice, tips and news on issues important to Nigerian women. Join other Nigerian women as they voice their opinions, raise issues, lead debates and offer advice on the deep questions we all have, but are not sure should be asked, and as they express alternative viewpoints on topics we all love to debate.
Twitter: @femmelounge
Share this article :
 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. GIST'TA BLOG - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger